Our community is unique. At People House we are dedicated to fostering conscious awareness of mind, body, and spirit. Here you will find people who sincerely enjoy diverse opinions and who truly listen. We aspire to always speak from our own experience and refrain from telling others what their truth should be. This process of inquiry and learning has been our foundation for 40 years. We invite people who are interested in experiencing a more purposeful and fulfilled life to join any of our offerings. We are here to be a safe place for people to explore and learn how to be their best, most authentic selves!
People House provides opportunities for personal and spiritual growth in a safe and supportive environment.
--Demonstrations of Mission--
Clients have the opportunity to have their needs meet through a variety of programs:
- Affordable Counseling Program - Providing affordable, accessible counseling for all who are motivated to improve their lives. Sessions are offered on an income-based sliding scale. Unique financial and life circumstances are considered for each individual and financial support options may be available for those with great need.
- Veteran Reintegration Program - Reaching Vets in our community with mentoring and aid, helping our service men and women find success and fulfillment once they return home.
- Private Practitioners at People House - Offering care for mind, body, and spirit through a number of healing arts services.
- Heart of Service Program - Holistic wellness workshops, classes, and groups for the community, offered on a donation basis.
People House is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization with a mission to provide Denver with uncomplicated access to healing arts professionals and opportunities for personal and spiritual growth. It is through the generous contributions of caring community members that we are able to sustain and expand our nonprofit programs, allowing us to further our goals of maintaining and evolving options for mental and emotional health care in the Denver community.
The support of donors means:
- Training more supervisors and counselors to staff our Affordable Counseling Program.
- Providing scholarships to the under-served to access counseling through the Affordable Counseling Program.
- Providing consistently high quality professional development education to local behavioral health professionals.
- Hosting a diverse Heart of Service program where community members can experience the healing arts first hand.
- Broadening our service to Colorado veterans through our mentor facilitated Veteran Reintegration Program.
PeopleHouse has partnered with Driven to Donate to operate our vehicle donation program. Your documentation for this donation, as well as all legal details associated with the donation, will be handled by Driven to Donate. PeopleHouse is the beneficiary of your donation and we are grateful for your support!