Skip to main content

Donate Your Ride To
Third Way Center

Four Easy Steps


Fill out the online form or call 720-457-2538

Make sure you have a clear title and keys to the vehicle


Vehicle Pickup

Our tow company will call to schedule the free pick up of your vehicle


Sale of your vehicle

We sell your vehicle using our Dealers License


Proceeds fund our program

We send you a tax receipt for the sale value

Donating your vehicle is another way to raise valuable funding for Third Way Center to continue in our mission, offering truth and hope to the most vulnerable adolescents and their families with complex mental health issues, by helping them work towards trauma resolution and enabling them to become productive members of society.

To donate your vehicle, you simply need a clear title and the keys — your vehicle does not have to be in working condition! Vehicles accepted are: automobiles, trucks, vans, recreational vehicles, motorcycles, dirt bikes, boats and trailers.

We have partnered with Driven 2 Donate, a dba of Step Denver, a recovery program in downtown Denver that offers men the opportunity to overcome the consequences of addiction and rebuild their lives through a program of sobriety, work, accountability, and community.

Your donation will have double the impact because 80% benefits Third Way Center and the remaining 20% benefits the work Step Denver is doing.

One nonprofit helping another!

The IRS will allow you to take a charitable tax deduction on your federal income tax return for the gross sale of your vehicle. If the gross sale of the vehicle is greater than $500, the IRS may require you to fill out Form 8283, “Non-cash Charitable Contributions.” For more information, consult your tax professional.

Call 720-457-2538 for more information, or begin the vehicle donation process here by filling in your information on the form below.

Thank you for supporting Third Way Center!

Please Note:

Third Way Center has partnered with Driven 2 Donate to operate our vehicle donation program. Your documentation for this donation, as well as all legal details associated with the donation, will be handled by Driven to Donate. Third Way Center is the beneficiary of your donation and we are grateful for your support!

Vehicle Donation Form

    • Donor information

    • Vehicle information